Our Lady of Wisdom was established in 1938 by the Daughters of Wisdom. Our beautiful building was constructed in 1937 and was originally named Infant Jesus School, after the parish on whose property the school resides. In 1991 the school was re-named to Our Lady of Wisdom Regional School. We are blessed to provide a co-educational Nursery through Grade 8 Catholic education for more than 75 years.
With the support of our four parishes, Our Lady of Wisdom Regional School leads each student through a personal journey of faith and education, encouraging all students to reach their God given potential. We believe in empowering our students with self-confidence so that they may become valuable members of our school community.