Please complete an Admission Application. Return the application, along with the following documents and associated fees to the Main Office – Attention Enrollment.
* Student's Baptismal certificate (if Catholic) and Student's birth certificate
* Recent immunization record, certified by child’s physician
* Completed Health Forms
* Any diagnostic evaluations (academic, psychological, behavioral)
* Financial Obligation Contract
* Photo Release
* Release of Information
* Technology Acceptable Use Form
* Textbook Verification Form
* Most recent report card and most recent achievement test scores
* Signed Release of Records
Note: A $275 application/registration fee (non-refundable) must be submitted with the application packet and related documents.
The application, registration, and acceptance procedure typically takes place as follows:
* Prospective family contacts the school by phone, email, or in person
* A tour of our facilities is scheduled and conducted
* A registration packet is given to the prospective family (forms are above on this page also)
* A shadowing day is scheduled for the prospective student to visit during instructional time
* Prospective family completes all application and registration paperwork, and arranges for the transfer of records from the child's current school (if applicable)
* Registration fee is submitted
* Our Lady of Wisdom Regional School reviews the registration paperwork
* If accepted, files are created in the student management and financial billing databases
* Family is notified of acceptance and begins to receive further school communications
Acceptance into our Kindergarten program is contingent upon screening by the Kindergarten teacher. Placement tests for all other grades may be administered at the discretion of the Principal. Final acceptance for all grades, N - 8th, is at the discretion of the Principal.
$75 per family technology fee
$100 materials fee per child
ONLY STUDENTS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION PROCESS IN-FULL AND SUBMITTED ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ENROLLMENT.